BlueCat Integrity Fundamentals (Virtual Instructor-Led Training)
Learn to administer the BlueCat Address Manager DDI solution and the core network services provided by BlueCat DNS/DHCP Servers.
- Introduction to Integrity, Navigating Address Manager
- IPv4 & IPv6 Address Management
- Managing DHCP and DHCP Failover
- Managing DNS, Recursive DNS, Dynamic DNS, Advanced DNS
- Server administration including xHA, BAM & BDDS, Back-ups, Replication, Monitoring and Anycast routing
- IP Discovery and Reconciliation
- User Management
- Reports, Data Visualization, Events, Transactions, Log Files, Metadata
Who is this for? Networking professionals and DDI administrators with a good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
Length: 8 half-days (4 hours/day = 32 hours)
Certification Exam: BlueCat Fundamentals Certified Professional
Delivered by one of our best: an expert BlueCat Instructor will be your guide.
Lab Environment: Each registrant is provided with a personal environment consisting of 5 servers where they will configure and run DHCP services for their own client PC, and perform configurations for IPAM, DHCP, DNS et al in a live environment. Instructors may access these environments upon request.
Learning Portal Access: Each registrant is permitted 30 days access to the BlueCat E-Learning site, to underscore knowledge retention, and/or write certification exams.
BlueCat will require the names and email addresses of individual participants.